South facing terrace cottage with 3 bedrooms set in a pretty Mediterranean courtyard setting - 2 bathrooms & cloakroom and fully fitted kitchen. Fully restored and renovated using eco materials.
2 Stable Cottages
- A cosy layout with bright morning to afternoon sunshine. Of stone construction with cork clay rendering, Eco paint and sheeps wool insulation providing the highest insulation standard.
2 The Stables is one of three fully renovated cottages to the rear of the grand Rosewarne House set in stunning the 6 acre gardens of Holman Park. Each cottage has a private ground floor entrance, storage (optional), and parking space. Oak floors, doors and worktops is just one example of the high quality finishing applied to all the properties of Holman Park.
(Note images shows No.4 Stable Cottages and are for reference to style only)
* Open plan Living Room / Kitchen Diner plus cloakroom
* Bathroom with bath and shower over, basin & WC
* Master Bedroom with dormer and beamed ceiling plus en-suite shower room
* Second Bedroom with dormer and beamed ceiling
* Storage Shed (optional)
* Parking (additional parking optional at £5,000 per space)
Each property is offered on a 999 year renewable lease designed to give added security and excellent management and security of all properties within this glorious park.
Residence charges of approximately £1,000 p/a include lighting and insurance of common parts, gardening, external property maintenance, gated security. Ground rent is peppercorn.
On completion of the main house over the next year, properties associated are likely to benefit from a lift in the local area, recognition of the importance and convenience of this location location and thereby the overall value.
Viewings welcome via the show home anytime Monday or Friday or by appointment any other day of the week. Please call 07890 072100.
Please note that these details, whilst are as accurate as possible, are for guide only and do not constitute any part of the final contract document.